Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What a day


I think the kids are probably ready to head home. I know the chaperones probably are! The kids are loving London and shopping the dickens out of it. They've seen some GREAT sights from what she says and only have 1 more night after tonight overseas. I'm just praying everyone makes it home safe and sound. D#1 is already wanting a special dinner of chicken strips, peas and rice when she gets home (what a combo!). I'm making a copycat Cheesecake Factory cheesecake right now for her. Her favorite.

Oh, and I imagine I'll be up to my NECK in laundry too! So if I disappear for a few days, that'll be why! She said she got a Beckham soccer shirt today...I'm not sure if she knew who David Beckham was before the trip, but I think she does now!

I'm posting a picture of the tour group together in London yesterday.

No comments: