Saturday, June 17, 2006

Lazy Saturday

Well, we're a lively bunch around here. Daughter #2 had friends spend the night and they were up all. night. long. We heard them every time we woke up and heard them getting the newspaper this morning. *yawn* They finally crashed around 6:30 a.m. and got up around 1:00 p.m. They're going shopping this afternoon at 3:00--oh, they're celebrating my daughter's birthday at the end of the month and other friend's birthday that was the first of the month. Good idea to combine 'em! BTW my daughter is taking the above pic...she's not in it.


The cat's even taking it easy today. We had big storms here last night and today she's relaxing out on the deck. I'd love to do this.


Finally! A picture of daughter #1 in Europe! (see red circle) Looks like they're in Florence getting ready to get on the Eurostar. I'm going to try to call her later on today to see how things are going. It would be SO much fun to spend the day in Paris. I've been watching webcams, and it is SUCH a beautiful city.

I've got to do laundry. First I have to tear myself away from the computer long enough to put a load in. I keep thinking I'm going to see something from #1 here!

Will probably post again later after I hear from her.

No comments: