Monday, June 19, 2006

Rainy Days and Mondays...


Well, I stayed up until 1:45 a.m. trying to call daughter #1 in England. I couldn't reach her at all. Come to find out this morning from another parent that there are TWO tour groups there with the same name and that our group hadn't even gotten there yet! I hope to hear something from her today.

I've got to run up to the post office today and mail some things. Ugh. I just don't want to fix my hair to go do it. NO makeup for me...everyone will just have to suffer!

Daughter #2 is still in bed. She wasn't feeling good yesterday, so I'm sure she's sleeping in and feeling cozy with the rain coming down.

Oh, the pic is from D#1's trip to the Summer Choral Institute at a local university...she won an $800 scholarship. She LOVED it!

No comments: